Saturday, May 25, 2013

{flirty thirty}

Hi dear friends.

What have I been doing? Turning thirty, that's what. Turning thirty and getting ready to graduate from college {{I did it!}} and preparing for life as a "real adult." I honestly feel really good! Stressed out? Yes. But I feel like this is my time. I'm going to embrace my thirties and believe that amazing things are in store for me.

So, here are some highlights from my retro 80s party! Enjoy.


The Girls ;)

The Pacman Cake- Thanks Sissy!



The Boys


Haha, I don't know.


Smiles!
Me & Michael having our moment.

 Such good times with amazing friends and family. <3

I just wanted to share this with you, although not related to fitness, let's just keep it all real. I'm ready for this new journey into thirty, and I'm ready to take control of my life again (it has not been easy for me lately & I will write more about some food struggles soon.)

<3 xoxo

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment