Tuesday, May 7, 2013

{be the leader}

I have been trying to help a friend of mine lose weight, and She gets all pumped for about a week or two, then just gives up. I always get so frustrated with her for not keeping up with it all. This time was no different, she lost 10 pounds in the first three weeks then said its too hard to keep track of her food, that she is too tired to work out at the end of the day, that she has other stuff to do. I was so mad! I took all this time out of my life to show her how to track all her food, get apps on her phone, and even give her work out plans.. I was very encouraging and helpful, and what does she do, just give up?? It really hurt my feelings... 
     Then I got to thinking.. I haven't been doing what I should be doing either.. I had been eating like crap, not working out and just not caring. Sure I had "good" reasons for not working out as I had an injury, but I could have found some way to work out! I hadnt been eating right, because I started my new job and didnt have the time.. I could have made better choices! So I have realized, I am just like her, I just dont have anyone that is helping me that I am frustrating for making bad choices... So what shall I do now? I shall make the right choices, the smart choices, the HEALTHY choices!
 what are you going to do?
                                                                               
         <3 Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment