Sunday, September 15, 2013

{Obstacles}




Hey everyone!

I am having such a hard time getting into working out right now. It seems like as soon as I start getting into it something gets in my way. I am trying to coordinate workouts between work, school, boyfriend, and seeing family, not to mention homework and sleep that I have to to fit in somewhere. Well, I had finally started getting a routine down, and was actually on my treadmill several times! Then I hurt my foot. I am not sure what is wrong with it yet, but I have a guess. I was diagnosed with something called Friebergs disease when I was about 13. Basically it's where the bone in my second toe starts to deteriorate and creates spurs that poke my muscles. Yes it is very painful, but only when pressure is put on it, so as long as I am sitting I am not in pain. I am still trying to do some ab and arm workouts, but without the cardio I won't burn the fat. I can't get in the pool and swim for too much longer (and it's hard to do that late at night in the dark too). Hope you all are doing well and beating your obstacles!


<3 
Karen




The fitness sisters can be emailed at TheFitnessSisters@gmail.com
Follow us on instagram @thefitnesssisters
Join us on twitter @thefitnesssis
& join us on facebook: TheFitnessSisters

1 comment:

  1. Then I hurt my foot. I am not sure what is wrong with it yet, but I have a guess. I was diagnosed with something called Friebergs disease when I was about 13. Matthew

    ReplyDelete