Thursday, September 5, 2013

{ School! }

Hey friends!

AHHHH!! I (Karen) have started school again for the first time in years! I am still working full time and it's very hard to keep up with the diet, but I am doing decently well so far. The only thing I am struggling with is snacks during school hours. I don't have a place to keep things cool, and I can't take food or drinks into my classes, so anything I bring has to be able to sit in the car until I get a break, or I buy it from the vending machine which I am trying super hard not to do! I am in class for 6 hours with just a few minutes of a break! Any ideas on some healthy filling snacks I can bring that do not require refrigeration are more than welcome! Please keep positive thoughts for me starting this very exciting venture in my life!


And a little late, but here is our official weigh-in photo from September 1st, 2013.

<3,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment