Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Karen's Birthday!

          Did you all notice the extra day off the work out today??? Did you wonder why? It is because it was Karen's {{BIRTHDAY}} I am now in my 30's!! Every one has been asking me over the last 2 weeks how I am feeling about turning 30, and my response has been.. Well I am turning 30, but my life has finally started to fall into place, I have lost most of my weight I need to lose, I get to spend time with my nephew, my job is going great, and I am finally going out and doing the things I want to do! So, how do I feel? I feel great! I feel like the 30s are going to be the best 10 years of my life! I had a great day today even tho I was at work. They brought me cheese cake, and yes I ate it! I may have to run an extra 5 miles on sat, but it was worth it today! So thanks for the extra day off! and remember that your life is what you make of it, so be happy with what you have when you have it! 

     <3 Karen 

2 comments: