Saturday, April 20, 2013

{Fifteenth weigh in}


We are so sorry that we missed our last weigh in!! We have all been super busy!  <3 How are you all doing on your journey to good health? We hope you're doing well and we'd love to hear from you!

It's been a bit hectic this week because Karen has been working 6 days a week, Yvonne has been busy with her rambunctious two year old, and Megan is trying to get good grades at school so is studying her butt off! Although we are so excited that she has gotten into rock climbing! 

We'll keep it short and break it down for you!

{{Karen}} Gain of 1.8 pounds, which was to be expected with all the crap I ate for my birthday! Starting back on track full force! 

{{Yvonne}} Down 3.2 pounds! Way to go! Got that grove going!! 

{{Megan}} Maintained...  She says "I'm actually really happy with this. "Since I was on prednisone 2 weeks ago, and I have been doing the rock climbing I know I have gained a ton of muscle wait!" 

We are really loving doing the challenges every month, and can't wait to show off the results of them! Please feel free to share your results too! 

Stay happy, stay healthy!

<3
Meg, Karen, & Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment