Sunday, April 7, 2013

{thirteenth weigh-in}

It's our first weigh-in of April! <3 How are you all doing on your journey to good health? We hope you're doing well and we'd love to hear from you!

It's been a bit hectic this week because Karen is still adjusting to her new schedule, Yvonne has been busy with her rambunctious two year old, and Megan starting her last quarter at the university. So we are sorry for the late weigh-in posting!

We'll keep it short and break it down for you!

{{Karen}} lost 1.6 lbs this week, yay! She says "Yes! Finally! I'm going to keep busting my butt and hope for just as good of results next week!"

{{Yvonne}} maintained this week. She says "I'm still having trouble getting my full motivation back and on track, but I'm starting fresh this week."

{{Megan}} gained one pound. She says "I'm actually really happy with this. I've been on prednisone for a week [for asthma] and I usually gain weight really fast… like 10 lbs. So 1 lb up is not too bad. I'm going to keep working out and eating healthy and try to just keep this gain a minimum! Hoping for some good results next week!"

We've all been at a bit of a plateau lately, but we're not losing faith! I feel like really good results are going to happen soon! Plus we can see the physical changes in our bodies after last month's fitness challenge! Can't wait for even better [[results]] <3

Stay happy, stay healthy!

<3
Meg, Karen, & Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment