Thursday, February 28, 2013

{be well, my friends}

Hey everyone! I know we haven't posted a blog yet this week. I've been fighting off a cold the last couple of days. I {hate} sore throats! But thank heaven for Traditional Medicinal's Throat Coat Tea! <---link here! It's seriously the only thing that has been keeping me going. I dug through the cupboard and organized all my tea boxes into one convenient container [a suggestion from Yvonne] and I was {so surprised} to find out how many different types of tea I have! I've made a new goal to {{drink more tea}} and less coffee. 


I am not a doctor, but I can say that we all know that a cup of tea can soothe the soul and the body.
Chamomile is a great sleepy time tea.
Green Tea aids in weight loss and other health issues
[read this report from Mayo Clinic]
Marshmallow Tea can help clear your lungs.
Mint Teas settle upset stomachs.
Fruit Flavored Teas are great for when you're under the weather.
Black Tea is an awesome pick-me-up.

Trust me, the list goes on! There are {{so many}} different varieties and flavors of tea that even if you just want a yummy low-cal beverage you're bound to find something you love. <3

Drink Tea. Be Well, my friends. 
<3 
Meg

1 comment:

  1. tea make me relax especially before i go to sleep thanks for that post

    here is my blog i invite you and all friends to visit and join my blog

    your physical therapist
    www.your-pts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete