Friday, February 15, 2013

{looking back: part 2- yvonne}

I have always struggled with my weight, but not to the extreme I do now. When I was a teenager I definitely had to watch what I ate, but I wasn't overweight. Over the last few years, and {two pregnancies}, I have been up and down quite a bit with my weight and never was quite able to lose weight from my first pregnancy. This year, and another baby later, I made a commitment to myself to start a {healthy lifestyle} change. I am aware that life can get in the way of great intentions, so I'm trying to be so had on myself by "dieting," but just making overall better choices and incorporate exercise into my life. I want to be healthy and set {good examples} for my family! And let's be honest, I would love to look good in a swimsuit this summer! Two pregnancies or not, I don't want to be the chubby girl in my group of friends anymore. I look forward to seeing my {progress} this year and shopping for clothes I actually like and want to wear! Good luck to all of you out there doing the same!
<3
Yvonne

1 comment:

  1. Great work, keep it up, those pictures are so touching......read more about stage of pregnancy at http://medical-transcriptionist-reference.blogspot.in/2013/02/stages-of-pregnancy.html

    ReplyDelete