Wednesday, January 9, 2013

{determination}

(January 9, 2013)

Happy hump day from {The Fitness Sisters} <3

Today's post is just a tiny tidbit of encouragement as we reach this midpoint in the week.  For me, Wednesdays have always symbolized the midpoint- when something is halfway over. As I think about my weight loss progress, it reminds me of a Wednesday.  I have already made it halfway…{{over halfway}} to my goal weight!  It hasn't been easy, and I've had some huge plateaus and setbacks, but nothing is going to stop me.  It reminds me of this quote: "The question isn't who is going to let me, it's who is going to stop me?"- Ayn Rand.  Don't let anyone get in the way of your happiness and your goals, and most of all: don't let yourself get in the way!

<3,
meg


I would like to share with you some of the "in progress" photos of Karen and I since 2010. This before/after video is such a good reminder of where we started and how far we've come {and where we are going!}



No comments:

Post a Comment