Saturday, January 19, 2013

{second weigh-in}

(January 19, 2013)

Another week has come and gone and we all made it through our first official week of our commitment to healthy eating. Today is {Saturday} and that means our second weigh-in and we are sharing it with you!

We have all had an extremely busy week, but made sure to really try and make healthy choices. Yvonne shared a tip with us last week about {healthy} quick dinners! Be sure to check out her post {my slice of pizza.} Karen has been drinking more water and fruit, and Megan has been bringing raw {veggies} with hummus as a snack on her long days.

If you're just joining our {community} here is a re-cap of how we've done this week.

{Karen} lost 2.4 pounds this week!
     "This week went really well as far as the choices I made, and I'm really happy with the result of my weigh-in!"

{Yvonne} lost 3.8 pounds this week!
      "I feel great about my weigh-in this week! I don't expect to lose this much every week but very nice to see progress for making smart choices throughout the week!"

{Megan} maintained her weight this week.
      "I made really healthy choices this week and began my exercise program, however I had two off days where I was over calories and it shows because I didn't lose weight this week. It only gives me more motivation to do better next week and buckle down during those tough moments!"


We all did {so good} making healthier choices this week and would {absolutely} love if you left us an encouraging comment or question below!

<3,
meg, karen, & yvonne

2 comments:

  1. A great week and great results! Well done :) Plenty of healthy choices, ideas, and reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Hopefully next week we will see the same kind of progress!

    ReplyDelete