Saturday, March 23, 2013

{eleventh weigh-in}

Hello everyone! The weeks are going so fast and we've already reached our eleventh weigh-in! We are so very happy to be sharing our journey with you and we really hope that we {inspire} you on your journeys as well! You are always more than welcome to send us an email at thefitnesssisters@gmail.com or leave a comment below to tell us where you're at and how you feel about your journey! Or an encouraging note is always appreciated! Ok, so let's break this week down!

{{Megan}} lost 4.6 lbs this week! 
   "The only reason I lost this much in one week is because I decided to do a three day juice feast to kick start my metabolism and detox since I've been having such a hard time. The rest of the week I ate lean meats (tuna and chicken breast) and a lot of vegetarian-type meals as well! I also exercised every day! So happy to finally see the results! I hope I can keep it up with lean & clean eating now!"


{{Karen}}  lost 1.6 lbs this week! "I am so glad to be dropping again, I know I could still be doing better, but happy with the results I saw this week. I am still doing the abs challenge, and I can see a difference in inches and thats is what matters." 


{{Yvonne}} Gained 2.4 this week. "I ate really bad this week, and it shows, I feel fat, but next week is a new week and I will do better." 


Ok all you {beautiful} people! Love your bodies, embrace your bodies, and stay healthy!

LOVE,
T.F.S. - Meg, Yvonne, Karen
    {{the fitness sisters}}

No comments:

Post a Comment