Saturday, March 30, 2013

{twelfth weigh-in}

Tweet Tweet <3
It's Easter season with little chicks and egg dyeing. 
Speaking of tweeting you can follow us on twitter!



TWELFTH WEEK WEIGH-IN!
So let's break it down!

{Karen} had a small gain this week, but is understandable under the stress of moving.
Here's what she has to say:

"I've been so stressed out this week [with moving.] I literally moved in 4 days.
It was really hard to do especially with having just started a new job.
I'm going to make sure next week is much better!"

{Megan} lost 1.8 lbs this week, yay!
Here's what she has to say:

"I'm really happy I had this loss this week, but I'm nervous for next week!
With the high dose of prednisone I'm on [for asthma] 
I know next week will be a gain. 
Doing my best to maintain for next week!"

{Yvonne} forgot to weigh-in today before heading off to work.
Here's what she has to say:

"I completely forgot to weigh this morning. 
Yesterday my husband and I took the kids to the zoo [fun!]
We were so tired when we got home that we totally crashed.
I rushed to get the kids ready to go of to an easter egg hunt with their daddy
this morning, while I ran off to work. Life as a mom is hectic!
I know I gained or maintained this week. 
Getting back to tracking points [Weight Watchers] this week!"


<3 We wish you all a happy Easter weekend with family or friends, or whatever you may be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment