Saturday, March 16, 2013

{tenth weigh-in}

{{HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY WEEKEND}}

We may as well be all green since it's St. Patrick's Day weekend! AND our tenth weigh in with measurements! We have definitely had a rough start (some of us more than others) but the results are starting to pay off. 

Let's kick things off with Karen who had a gain this week, but has lost 5 inches over the last 6 weeks! Great progress! This is why it's so important to keep track of measurements too. It just goes to show that the number on the scale is not the only thing that reflects whether or not you are getting thinner. Although Karen does want to see that number on the scale go down and not up, she has been building muscle and losing inches and getting smaller, yay! Here is what Karen has to say about this week: "I can just hope some of this weight gain is muscle, but I will just keep on keeping on!"



Yvonne lost one pound this week and has lost an overall SIX total inches over the last six weeks! We're really excited to see these kind of losses <3  Yvonne says, "I'm happy that I am down from last week, but I am ready to kick it into high gear. I know I can do better." Something Yvonne has expressed is that she would like to get more serious about exercise-- which can definitely be hard with a couple little tots to take care of!


And finally, Megan-- me, moi! I have been having a very difficult time losing weight since we started this. I'm not going to make excuses- there have been days where I've drank too much coffee, ate too much chocolate, and gotten too few hours of sleep, but in general I have been within my Weight Watchers points every day, every week. I've also been sticking to my exercise plan (5 days a week.) I'm frustrated because I have gained weight and inches. Although I lost 1 pound this week, I'm still up from when I started, and I'm up 7 inches from 6 weeks ago. I'm not going to let it discourage me although it's difficult. I have to keep going and never quit! Eventually the results will come. 




<3 Be well, friends!

Meg, Yvonne, Karen
    T.F.S
        {the fitness sisters}


No comments:

Post a Comment